SeaSAR 2018 > Home
The European Space Agency is organizing the fifth Advances in SAR Oceanography workshop, SeaSAR 2018, which will be hosted in ESA-ESRIN from 7 to 10 May 2018.
The workshop is part of the #EOScience4Society – Scientific Exploitation Programme element aimed at exploiting data from ESA and operational EO Missions (e.g. Copernicus Sentinels) for science and application development.
The official language of the workshop is English. The workshop is organised around:
- Papers and posters selected by the Scientific Committee
- Round table discussions seeded with questions prepared by the Scientific Committee and ESA
- Demonstration of software tools
- 04-04-2018 : The Programme Agenda is now available HERE To better navigate the on-line programme, please open the session link and click on "Show Abstract" to see the time assigned and complete abstract lists.
- 04-04-2018 : Registration interface is now open. Please register HERE
- 16-04-2018 : Poster numbers (according to the conference programme) will be noted on the poster panels, the list can be accessed HERE
- 23-04-2018 : The dedicated conference power point template is available HERE
- 03-05-2018: Programme overview can be accessed HERE
Ocean Surface wind speed from S-1 processed by Laboratoire d'Océanographie Physique et Spatiale de l'IFREMER (LOPS/IFREMER)